Tjuvläsare!

Varning, oigenomtänkta uttalanden kan förekomma på denna blogg. Men eftersom det är min dagbok och du bara är tjuvläsare ligger ansvaret på dig att läsa med förnuft. :)

Friday, October 22, 2010

Kansas - Lately (de senaste dagarna)

I have met a local politician, visited an old fort, visited the state capitol, looked at the food at the swedish Lindsborg, seen a couple of feedlots and bought new boots!

Pictures can be seen here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Emma.Hedin/Kansas23?authkey=Gv1sRgCMbI87Db4433dQ#

Oh, and by the way. I am used to the gas-smell from the oilwells now.

Fortydligande: The states I have visited are: Kansas, Colorado and Wyoming. Oh, and I landed in Kansas City Missouri when I first came here of course, forgot about that, and changed plane in Washington DC (which is its own district and not part of any state I learned today).

.

1 comment:

Flisa said...

SOme of us might not follow. Third state. Which are the other two? And what do you mean saying last few days of Kansas? Last days of Kansas? Or just a few days in Kansas?

Blog Archive