I have safely arrived to my first host family in Colby! I am having today off to try to get rid of the jet-lag. Shanda came home from work during lunch to feed me. And what a treat, I got to try out macaroni and cheese! :) I am very happy to have started my IFYE period. I am eager to do things but I am forcing myself to rest. If you know what I mean. This afternoon I have read some swedish news about the election yesterday.
I have not yet figured the cell-phone system out in the U.S. It is different from in Europe. My most recent problem is that I cannot send MMSs from the net here in Colby. I think I will have to go to a phone store. I needed that anyway since it costs more than 10 swedish crowns to send an MMS and I want to send many to my blog!
Hetväggsbryderi på Semmeldagen
6 years ago

4 comments:
Skynda skynda att fixa! Så vi kan se mer grejer. Haha vad gott med makaroner och ost =)
Hoppas dom är snälla mot dig och att du har det trevligt och roligt.
Åh vad roligt att höra att du är framme och verkar trivas!
Och jag har fått för mig att de i USA mailar med mobilerna istället för att skicka mms... Men det där löser du! Ska bli kul att se lite bilder :-)
Ha det jättebra och vila ut ordentligt!
Kram
Vad roligt att höra att du har det bra. Det är kronligt med mobiler i USA och de i affären förstår inte alltid vad man menar. Jag blev lurad när jag var i USA. Men hoppas det löser sig för dig
Kram
Post a Comment