I still havent solved the phone-problem. However I got some new energy for trying to work on it after having read the comments on my blog. Today S took me to wal-mart to ask them. I thought I read on the internet that they had sim-cards. When we asked we were told they did not. However, since I get the feeling that they maybe a litte uncertatin of what they are doing. I am not giving up so easy. Sometimes I laugh at myself for being so naiv thinking the cell-phone system would be the same as at home. I think I sort of have a picture in my head of that everything that has to do with electronics kind of originate from the U.S. and that the systems thereby is exactly the same. :)
Anyway; I am learning that americans like ice, that the equestrian schools in Sweden would profit from including the Western discipline of riding and horsekeeping in their courses and last but not least that I have a lot to learn regarding different denominations. (denomination = kyrkosamfund) As it is now I stand answerless to questions like "are you religious" or "which church to you belong to". Answerless both because I get surprised (cultural clash I guess) by the question and because I have very poor knowledge in any other church than the old state church of sweden (svenska kyrkan).
.

2 comments:
Jag känner så väl igen mig i dina upplevelser - stora påsar is som kan köpas på bensinmackar, Walmart, alla kyrkobesök med olika typer av cermonier. Keep on being open-minded!
Kram Karin
Is gillar de här med! Finns överallt att köpa. Kul å läsa om dina upplevelser! Kram!
Post a Comment