Tjuvläsare!

Varning, oigenomtänkta uttalanden kan förekomma på denna blogg. Men eftersom det är min dagbok och du bara är tjuvläsare ligger ansvaret på dig att läsa med förnuft. :)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kansas in my heart

I am sitting at the dining table in my first "host-home". I have had such a good day. I think I will find a cowboy, by a farm and settle here in Kansas. It runs in the family you know :) No, sorry to scare you mum, I was just trying to describe that Kansas has already a special place in my heart. I have a lot to learn from these beautiful people.

I will write a longer report of all that has happened and all thoughts I have, when approximatealy one week has gone by I think. For now, I am posting some pictures. I have not yet made my phone working, but S told me I could upload pictures to the internet by inserting the SD card from the camera into the computer. I have put them in an album here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Emma.Hedin/Kansas11?authkey=Gv1sRgCPTL_bPEyeaRlAE#

S is working at an equestrian college, and I will let you know how much I enjoy going with her to the school (and compare it to Bollerup) by posting some of the 1000 photos I have taken. But that has to happen another day, because C is grilling pork chops for supper, and I would not want to miss the good food!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha supper instead of tea =)

Blog Archive