No, I am not pregnant. Even if I say no to a drink.
It is just that I guess it is official that I really do miss taking classes. The process of learning. The corporation between students and teacher. The feeling of understanding something after hours of hard work.
Today I applied to be a PhD-candidate.
Exciting! I have relatively small amounts of fear and anxiety. At least compared to some other days this month. When I wrote the last sentence of my profile, I think it hit me that I am doing the right thing.
I believe growing up on a farm, being active in a democratic youth organization and having a genuine interest in natural sciences have taken me to the position in life where I am now, a position from which I intend to continue develop.
And, if nothing else, one of the sentences in my personal letter is also veritable; I am eager to start taking courses on an advanced level.
The only source of worry present right now is the feeling of when I will have time to do all the other things I want to do? I will think about that tomorrow.
.
Hetväggsbryderi på Semmeldagen
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment